1. Download the Latest Version of the Alarm.com Customer App
It is important to check that you are using a supported version of the Alarm.com mobile app on a supported mobile device. The Alarm.com Doorbell Cameras are supported on both the Android and Apple iOS mobile platforms.
2. Log in to Your Account on the Customer App
3. Open the Doorbell Camera Tab from the Navigation Menu
4. Tap the Settings Gear Icon
5. Select Begin Installation in the Add Another Doorbell Camera Section
6. Follow the On-screen Instructions
7. Connect to Doorbell Camera’s Temporary Wi-Fi Access Point
Note: The doorbell camera is temporarily creating a Wi-Fi network to assist with the syncing process. You must connect to the temporary network to configure the doorbell camera.
8. Select Your Permanent Wi-Fi Network for the Doorbell Camera to Connect to and Carefully Configure the Wi-Fi Settings
9. The Doorbell Camera Will Sync
10. Enable Push Notifications
11. Enable Recording Schedules
Congratulations! The Doorbell Camera is now ready for use.
Access Point (AP) – A networking device that provides access to a wireless network. During the setup process the Doorbell Camera temporarily becomes an access point when the LED is flashing green and red (Access Point Mode).
SSID –The identifier for a Wi-Fi network. Also known as the name of the network.
Serial Number (S/N) – A unique number for a piece of hardware. The Doorbell Camera’s serial number is printed on a sticker on the back of the device and is labeled S/N.
If you are currently an Alarm.com customer and need support for the Alarm.com Doorbell Camera, please reach out to your security provider.
If you are not yet using Alarm.com but are interested in learning more about using the Alarm.com Doorbell Camera, we recommend reaching out to authorized security providers in your area. You can find authorized providers here.
Are you a professional installer? Visit alarm.com/supportcenter for even more support resources.
Copyright © 2000-2019, Alarm.com. All rights reserved.
Alarm.com and the Alarm.com Logo are registered trademarks of Alarm.com.